Friday, May 31, 2013

Widgets

About

Hi and welcome to my Blog!

This is my first blog and my first post. I am just a normal person who enjoys playing many games, particularly Tekken Card Tournament for IOS/Android/Kindle. I created this to help other people out with the game and to further develop the community. I think Tekken Card Tournament is a great game that involves thinking, a bit of math, logic and reading your opponent. Tekken Card Tournament has not been out for long so there are still some kinks that the game designers and developers are working on. As time goes on I am sure the game will become more refined and people will begin to appreciate the depth this simple mobile game has to offer.

First off, I play Yoshimitsu and have an "A" deck (14 Gold cards, 1 SR card , and a Gold Power Card). My Online WW championship rating is fluctuating near 1290 - 1312 at the time of writing. I will try my best not to be biased towards Yoshimitsu but I am sure that will happen anyway. Most of my posts will be associated to Yoshimitsu, his cards, strategies etc. I will try to post interesting information for other characters as well, but as of right now I only have a Yoshimitsu deck so don't be surprised if most of my posts involve Yoshimitsu.

Second, all my posts are entirely my opinion meaning that they could be right, could be wrong so take what you read with a pinch of salt. I try to do my best to be informative and objective but everyone makes mistakes =].

Lastly, please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to them. Don't be scared to ask any questions or challenge what you read. I am always open to new ideas and opinions. If you would like me to look into a specific card (at the moment, Yoshimitsu ones only) don't be shy. If you want me to give my thoughts or ideas about something just let me know through the comment page. Feedback is also greatly appreciated.

1 comment: